The Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is a great product if you’re a big fan of lemon, lime and orange juice. Unlike traditional juicers, this juicer is specially designed to get the maximum amount of juice from citrus fruits and is much more efficient when juicing them. It features custom pulp control settings, a snap up spout and is housed in an eye catching brushed metal case.
- Adjustable auto-reversing reamer with custom pulp control settings and a unique final spin feature which ensures that you get the maximum amount of juice from each piece of fruit.
- Dishwasher safe parts for fast and efficient cleaning.
- High quality and attractive brushed metal housing.
- Includes a recipe book which is full of innovative ideas.
- Snap-up spout which minimizes dripping and mess.
- Versatile juicing cone which can accommodate a selection of fruit sizes ranging from the smallest limes to the largest grapefruits.
- Juicer type = citrus juicer.
- Product size = 6.8 inches by 7.9 inches by 12.2 inches.
- Product weight = 4 pounds.
Check Today’s Price on Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer at Amazon.com
1) Efficient:- As mentioned above, the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is specifically designed to work with citrus fruits. The auto-reversing reamer and juicing cone work together to ensure that you get much more juice from your lemons, limes and oranges than you would using a standard juicer. The final spin feature is also very impressive and does a really good job of extracting the last bit of juice from the pulp and maximizing your juice yield.
2) Pulp Control:- Unlike standard juicers, the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer allows you to control the amount of pulp that gets deposited in the finished juice. This really sets it apart from other juicers and whether you like no pulp, medium pulp or high pulp, you’ll love the finished juice that this machine produces.
3) Low Price:- At less than $30, the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is a great value purchase that won’t break the bank. If you’ve not got much money to spend on a juicer and citrus fruit juices are your favorite type, it’s definitely a worthwhile investment.
4) Compact:- Another benefit of the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is that it has an extremely small surface area and takes up very little room on your counter or in storage. At 6.8 inches by 7.9 inches, it can easily fit into the tiniest of spaces, so even if you have limited space in your kitchen, this juicer will slot right in.
5) Stylish:- One final plus point with the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is that it has an extremely eye catching brushed metal finish. Most juicers aren’t anything special to look at but this one is very stylish and looks great on the counter.
1) Not Good For High Volume Juicing:- Since the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is a small, compact juicer, it doesn’t handle high volume juicing very well. If you’re only making a couple of glasses per session, it will do the job. However, if you’re planning to make more juice than this, you’ll find that the pulp catcher will fill up quickly and you’ll have to stop to empty it before you continue juicing.
For the price, the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is an excellent purchase. It juices lemons, limes and oranges to an extremely high standard and the variable pulp control is a very welcome feature. If you’re planning to do lots of juicing, you may need to invest in a more expensive model that’s better equipped for this. However, if you’re after a machine that can quickly and efficiently juice your citrus fruits without taking up much space in your kitchen, you’ll love the Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer is that machine.